Saturday, November 22, 2014

Event: Fragrance Direct


Aren't these cupcakes looking lovely!? To be honest, every event fulls of cupcakes, but these are my favourite so far. 

The Equinox Fashion had an opportunity to go to the event hosted by Fragrance Direct on November 12th, 2014. This was actually the first Christmas blogger party of FD, but personally I think the team did a very good job. In this event, you could try wide variety of fragrances provided by different brands, but unfortunately it was quite packed when I arrived so I didn't have a proper chance to spray some on. 

Instead, I decided to get my nails done by the manicure artist who was really incredible. Normally, I don't really do anything to my nails since one of my nails was horribly damaged by the chemical. So, I was quite scared..However, I decided to give it a try this time because it looked fun! 

I'm not gonna lie, but I have been drinking way too much from the events I have been to. And the one here tasted friggin' GOOD. I love passion fruit, therefore I ordered something mixed with it and it tasted so nice! I feel bad to tell you that sometimes I can be a little bit tipsy at the events because I always pour an alcohol in my mouth way too fast, so no need to tell you that it happened at Fragrance Direct too. However, I tried my best to stand straight and talked consciously lol Well, it was a party, wasn't it? ;) 

























Catch up more on instagram IG@thequinoxfashion

Much love ขอบคุณมากน้ะคะ :)




21 comments :

  1. LOL....you're supposed to get tipsy in a Christmas party, right?

    ReplyDelete
  2. The cupcakes look so delicious!! Yum! <3 - Lena

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fun event.. n those cupcakes are amazing!

    Check out my new post Here!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Looks like fun :) How cute are the fragrance direct crackers?

    Rachel xx
    http://www.thedailyluxe.net

    ReplyDelete
  5. hahaha, those cupcakes are really gorgeous!! seems like you're living your life gail! ;) way to go!

    ReplyDelete
  6. The event looks like fun and the cupcakes so yummy

    ReplyDelete
  7. Looks like an awesome event!! The cupcakes look so cute <3

    http://www.thestylishbipolar.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. Oooh, everything looks so nice, the events sounds like so much fun! :)

    xxx

    ReplyDelete
  9. ooh, i want them cupcakes! you must be so busy with all these lovely events, haha! this looks like such a pretty one. xxx

    ReplyDelete
  10. aww the cupcakes look so yummy! haha why not have a few drinks at events :)
    www.lettersimpromptu.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  11. You look gorgeous, lovely photos! And of course the cupcakes looks delicious :)
    Love your blog, hope to see you soon on my blog
    www.beneaththecoat.com or Bloglovin or Facebook :)
    Kisses from Zurich,
    K

    ReplyDelete
  12. The event looks so good Gail! And no harm in getting tipsy at a party, as long as you had fun :) Lots of love

    Lauren x
    Britton Loves | Lifestyle Food Fashion Beauty - www.brittonloves.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  13. looks like such a great event!

    from helen at thelovecatsinc.com

    ps. if you want to, enter my christmas giveaway to win £660+ worth of beauty products! click here.

    ReplyDelete
  14. This looks like such a fun event, who doesn't love a good perfume!

    Emma at www.collagemepretty.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  15. It looks like you guys had a great time at the event - I can only imaging that it got difficult to sniff out different scents at some point with so many different options to choose from!

    rae of love from berlin

    ReplyDelete
  16. mmm cupcakes!
    hope you can enter my giveaway! check it out!
    xx.M
    http://bellesandrebelles.blogspot.com/2014/11/loveinpink-giveaway-and-cyber-monday.html

    ReplyDelete
  17. Looks like an amazing event Gail!! The cupcakes look so yummy!

    ReplyDelete