Friday, November 14, 2014

Photo Shoot with Grafea, Manchester

©Grafea

The photo shoot with Grafea was really amazing, and I could say that it was one of the smoothest photo shoot ever since it was all about street style

Some people may ask "Who is Grafea?" It is Manchester based brand which specializes in high-quality bag. Every single bag is designed and produced with premium leather that makes the bags even more durable. If you have a chance to check out Grafea's website, you will see loads of beautiful bags, as well as, camera bags and satchels. 

Believe it or not, sometimes I can be really shy in front of the camera. I don't know either I should smile or not, and I guess some of you may have the same problem like I do lol However, whenever I put my street style items on, I feel like myself the most. Similar to the photo shoot with Grafea, I literally felt confident about it. It was the 1st time working with Amy, the photographer&PR of the brand, however, everything went so well and we got along just fine. It's like a team work to be honest! We both love Graffiti and street art, so we spent an hour walking randomly just to find some cool locations to shoot. I worked backstage and in a studio before, so I did see some kinds of people who acted too divaism to cope with the shoot. Some didn't even want to move anywhere, while some kept asking for posh/glam locations only. For my bloggers out there, when brands give you an opportunity to work together, put 200% in it. It is good for yourself, also the relationship for the next collaboration. Some of my friends don't like Graffiti or can't even deal with street locations because they think it's dirty, but if they can't adapt themselves to certain situations, I don't really know how they can cope with their lives. 

When the opportunity arrives, "Give it all you've got!" Make the camera loves you, make the brand loves you and feel confident about it. 























Catch up more on instagram IG@thequinoxfashion

Much love ขอบคุณมากน้ะคะ :)







28 comments :

  1. loving that coat so much!

    www.fashionistastyle1.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. i think street locations are great!! it gives that natural vibe instead everything appearing too 'set up'. hehe, you look cute as always gail :) absolutely adore the color of that bag! hope you have a great weekend love!

    ReplyDelete
  3. That jacket is rad, love the studs so cool and edgy! :) xo~ Lena
    www.felinecreatures.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. You look amazing, I love these shots that bag gives the perfect pop of colour and the NQ was always my favourite area of Manchester City xoxo

    ♥ Cateaclysmic ♥

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love that poping bag!

    Check out my new post Here!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love Grafea and I love these pics! You look absolutely amazing as usual! That outfit's great!

    xx

    http://robberscorner.blogspot.com.es

    ReplyDelete
  7. The colour of this backpack is so striking and electric :) The photos have come out really well, it must have been handy that you both admire street art!

    http://aglassofice.blogspot.co.uk

    x

    ReplyDelete
  8. What a cool shoot! I love me some leather backpack as well!
    x J. from I ate noodles for breakfast

    ReplyDelete
  9. Cool shoot love the bag you look stunning.

    ReplyDelete
  10. I love your backpack
    xo
    www.laurajaneatelier.com

    ReplyDelete
  11. how nice for the brand to have taken the photographs for you! you look stunning :)
    www.lettersimpromptu.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  12. Really love your jacket! So cool <3 I also have the same problem as you when I'm in front of the camera. Should I smile or just keep it pokerface? I get easily flustered! Your photos turned out amazing though :)

    http://www.thestylishbipolar.com

    ReplyDelete
  13. Love the colour of the bag.


    evie-dylan.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  14. Same with me, I sometimes just settle for frowning face. Lovely pictures.

    ReplyDelete
  15. Love love love love!!!!!

    SSSx
    www.stylestreetstalker.com

    ReplyDelete
  16. you look fantastic, I love that bag!!!

    www.studdedkisses.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  17. Love the photos Gail, the rucksack is so cool!

    Emma at www.collagemepretty.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  18. Great post, Gail!! That wall with the three faces looks amazing! Might nick that for my own shoot... sorry!!! lol

    Oliver
    suedeandsymphony.com

    ReplyDelete
  19. Oh wow, you look amazing and what a beautiful place to shoot photos at :)

    xxx

    ReplyDelete
  20. This shooting looks amazing dear, and the bag is sooo perfect!! Love this bright color :)

    ♥︎

    ReplyDelete
  21. Congratulations! I understand that you like this shooting as the pictures turned out perfectly and I love also your super cool outfit <3

    Lovely greetings from Germany/Bavaria, Rena

    www.dressedwithsoul.com

    ReplyDelete
  22. Gorgeous photos! I don't own a Grafea bag but Jade does and she loves it. I think it's amazing that you got to collaborate in this way! <3

    Tara x

    ReplyDelete
  23. Fabulous photos !
    This backpack is perfect and I love your perfecto :)

    ReplyDelete
  24. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete